Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Studio aka My Sewing Corner

I saw such a perfect work space, on Maria's "Shallow Thoughts from Iowa" blog. (Right here I should have a thing you click on to get there, if I knew how to install one. Kinda' like "you can't get there from here.") Anyway, Maria has a big porch that's all enclosed and decked out like I remember my dream playhouse...
Here's my sewing room. My sister says we can call these rooms our "Studios". Okay, but it's really more like a corner than a room. The cabinet is a kit from Lowe's that the girls and I put together. I have way more fabric upstairs and under the beds, but only so much of it will fit in my cabinet. For now this is fine, but it would be nice to have a place big enough to have my ironing board and sewing machine set up 24/7, and all the things I'm working on spread out and ready to be grabbed.

No comments: