Sunday, March 1, 2009

I missed this...

I can't believe I've been away so long. Even though I'm 58, I only voted for the second time in my life. Now I'm deep into it, but it's not so good for me to spend all my time on "current events" and leave my quilting and playing behind. So I have come back to the creative and fun stuff! NEWS FLASH: I'm going to be a grandmother for the first time! And my daughter (who never showed any interest in sewing) sat with me and looked on line at all the available fabric for her baby's quilt. It was the closest thing to working together on a sewing project. Hey, I'm not complaining, it was great! Here is the first fabric that caught her eye. And when she was sure, this became the theme for her nursery. Forest animals. The colors will be warm and woodsy...

No comments: